Monday, July 13, 2009

Married Dating - The Premium Resource

Boy have I been busy!! I've been testing some things for you based on some of the private and confidential feedback I've received from both men and women. (Yea, women read my stuff too.)

See, most guys - well, if it moves and is warm, their in. Women on the other hand are a bit more selective (ok, not all - and that is a good thing for you weirdos out there - there is someone for everyone some where all the time!)

Yea - the link - and the hottie that says hello: http://www.hornyoda.com, yea, its a new link as of July 13, 2009. Trust me, you wanna see the little hottie that entertains you while I connect you.

Now - there are you . . . how should I say this - Executive types, or those who, well, unlike the dumb dipshits that keep getting caught cheating on their wives in the news (you know the type, republican conservatives that speak out on moral issues while - fuck, soliciting men in restroom air ports, and flying to other countries to meet up with mistresses on the government tab.

Frankly, democrats, independents, non-political and yes, republicans - love to fuck. Now America - the public doesn't want to admit it, and they certainly have a pretty prissy attitude around public servant morality yet, everyone knows these men and women of "power" love to fuck, we just don't want to know about it.

So, I decided to seek out a different level of married dating site. I'm serious - this one is all about discretion. Women are so fucking horny right now, all the stress going on, all the bullshit from their high powered executive type husbands - they are just caught in a catch 22.

They want to fuck, so bad but they don't know where to "hook up" discretely. I'm not talking about your typical exhibitionist whore housewife who loves to show up but not put out. Yea, you've been there to the "friend" finder type places.

There is a place where quality men and women go to have an "affair", not just a booty call. Listen up, there is nothing wrong with a booty call - but you gotta think twice about what your bang'n at some of those sites.

I found the ultimate "married dating" site on the planet. In fact, they guarantee to help you have an "affair", that is what they are all about. Its where women in silk stockings that shop at Victoria's secret hang out - you know the ones that wear that stuff - 24 x7 while they watch the maid do housework?

Go visit www.hornyoda.com - I setup a new link to take you to that special place where you can get some quality tail. Now, I know - ladies that you find my writing style a bit humorous and maybe even disrespectful.

I'd prefer to disrespect you in person while you're on your knees worshipping my cock all dolled up and pleasuring me in ways you stopped doing for your husband a long time ago. You stopped doing him well because he's become such a fucking asshole and doesn't appreciate you. (Ok, not all married women are like that, some of them, just like variety and their husbands are evolved enough to not mind and well, they have their own things going on the side.

Frankly, I don't care why a married men and women want to fuck. I'd rather seeing folks having affairs, fucking, making love, - than being violent, bitchy, and jerks to each other. Horneyoda really believes in intimacy and sex as much better ways of dealing with stress than fighting, violence or any of the other b.s. our world has grown accustom to.

Do some hot, lonely housewife a favor - and go worship her for awhile, help her remember what it is like to be desired, lusted after and adored. Yea, that whole "worship" things works both ways. When I'm with a lover - its all about her, I want her to have such a good time with me, such a deeply personally and physically fulfilling time that when she takes a bath she masturbates remembering our times together.

Yea, she'll fuck her husbands brains out - and he won't have a clue as to why she's being so "nice" and, well, my fucking her will be good for their marriage. Yea, sounds nuts and the religious zealots hate me, but what those kinky fucks do behind closed doors is - well, their freedom. The more vocal and sexually uptight - the more weird shit is going on behind the scenes. There is a reason why the majority of whips and restraints are ordered (brown paper) to the "Bible Belt".

Go check this site out: http://www.hornyoda.com, I loaded up a beautiful little hottie to say high to you while your discrete link loads. You'll like her...I did...

No comments:

Post a Comment