Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free Pussy?

Listen up - there is no such thing as Free Pussy. Not sure if you know this or not.

I mention this because a lot of LOSERS, go trolling for sex at all the social networking sites now listen up. Nothing wrong with a hook up there if you can find it.

BUT - a woman that subscribes to a "Married Dating" site - she's looking, she's smart and above all, she knows how to keep her mouth shut (and expects the same.).

One of the ways you can "get some" is finding a quiet site that caters to "local" traffic that is off the mainstream.

Listen if your spouse or GF thinks your cheating the first place they go to find out is adultfriendfinder. It is a great site for swingers who don't give a shit who knows about their lifestyle.

When you want discretion - be smart about it. Visit www.hornyoda.com, try out the site I selected just for you to try out.

I know I'm behind on writing my eBook for you horny bastards Fucking deal with it. Get the hand cream that has Aloe and Cucumber - smells nice and works great.

I've been busy, I've had to cut back on my fuck schedule to free up some time, and I don't like giving up my time with Monica, that married bitch is so fucking hot you have no idea. Her husband has to go to Europe or a few weeks - - - ya gotta love those Jet Set Husbands. You just know he's going to be banging some hot French maid or something.

I've been to some of those corporate events - yea - some of you fuckers know what I'm talking about. Sort of that - don't ask, don't tell, don't bring home any STD's or I'll cut your nuts off kind of thing. The "unsaid".

All I know is Monica dropped me a note telling me she's been shopping at Victoria's Secret. So, yea, I'm behind. Monica wants to explore her "bi" side of the world and has asked me to help her hook up with a three way. I get to play "teacher".

So while you broke ass, poor mother fuckers are working myspace or something, pussy connoisseur professionals are spending a little bit to get on a quality hook up site and we are getting the good stuff while you're having to check ID's to make sure it's legal, or, deal with grandma who's 72. Now, don't give up on grandma, when she takes out those teeth - and is eager to please - (not my thing, but you've gotta have a toothless blow job at least once, and the fact is, there are some hot older women out there, so before you go and get all judgemental and crap - old folks deserve to get some too!

To you grandpa's out there - unless your one wealthy or powerful mfucker you ain't going to get any young pussy unless you are astute, in shape and know who to please and be considerate. There are a lot of hotties that will do you - if you're tongue isn't worn out and you can show some appreciation.

Older clean (dirty minded) motherfuckers can get some. Why? Because there are a lot of kinky women out there that want to do "daddy" and "granddaddy". It just is what it is. I fully expect to be banging women until I'm stuck in some home and even then I'll be getting some.

Hopefully it will be legal in all 50 states. If your stuck at home, then you need a site like I'm recommending. There are a lot of hot women that love to hot chat old dudes. Why, I know some of these women personally. Its called respect and actually caring about you old fuckers. Not all women are into it, but I can tell you - some of them feel likes its a calling for them to help you get off.

Yea, no shit. You fuckers need to lighten up. There is no lack of hot, willing and hungry pussy at all age groups. There are so many fetishes out there - no matter what your perceived "handi-cap" is, there are women who want what you got.

It's almost like "God" designed it that way. I'm not going to get all spiritual on you, but I've seen some really ugly fuckers hooked up with some hot babes. (And vice versa).

I know this one gross ass dude, and even he gets some. He's fat, unrooly hair and unkept beard, he's fat out fucking ugly. But he loves to eat pussy and he's fun to be around, I guess. I think his secret weapon is he listens to those bitchs whine. Then eats their pussy when they are whining and well, between some booze and listing, he gets some - ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

Yea, so - if you ain't gett'n any yet, get on the program. I've left enough clues on the Blog that should get you some IF, you regester at that site I have hooked you up with.

I"m still evaluating new sites for all of you, so don't be wasting your time or money on any other sites until I cleared them.

One of those fucking sites started billing the shit out my bank account. It took me a couple of days to get my money back and report them. You don't need to go through that shit.

Trying out that site also is your way of helping out you're old Uncle Hornyoda, it's a affiliate site you dumb ass. Give some love, say thank you for my hard work (off and online).

No go beat off and try out that site. It's Tuesday, so the weekend is coming up. Get going now.

Sigh - my own woman wants some from me, fuck - so much pussy so little time!

No comments:

Post a Comment